- To support with all aspects of our on site cafe
- Duties will include working with the team to plan menus
- Stock management
- Assisting our chef with preparation and general kitchen duties
- Dealing with customers
- Preparing and serving hot and cold meals
- Preparing and serving hot and cold beverages
- Taking payment for sales – use of till, cash and card payment
- Keeping the cafe area clean, tidy and well stocked
- Adhering to all aspects of food hygiene and health and safety
Hours may vary but will be a minimum of 30 per week this will include evenings and weekends on a rota basis
Upon demonstrating the correct level of personal skill and commitment, as well as successfully completing the apprenticeship programme our apprentice would be offered the opportunity to continue their personal development within our team.
Looking forward, we would then aim to support our apprentice with their ongoing development and knowledge so that they can eventually understand all aspects of the business.
“Highball Climbing Centre is an adult training facility with a family friendly atmosphere. Our vision is to provide a safe, challenging and fun environment where climbers of all ages and abilities can come together to learn, improve, and achieve.”
1 Twickenham Road, Norwich NR6 6NG
Location is accessible by public transport.
Communication, Initiative, Good standard of Literacy & Numeracy, Customer Service, Team Working, A real passion for food and a consideration for healthy options
As well as being well organised, motivated and willing to learn, the successful candidate should also demonstrate an ability to build rapport and how this can lead to successful long term relationships with customers.
GCSE Maths & English – A to C
We are growing rapidly and although full training would be offered we are looking for an individual with flair and motivation.